User talk:The Gary2346
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
- Please read this policy page for file naming rules before uploading files.
- Want to stay in touch with other editors? Join our Discord group !
Void on Chompy Birds[edit source]
Re: Chompy Bird Void[edit source]
Very interesting, thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Well if you happen to find the Twitter post where Mod Ash confirms that, feel free to use the Twitter citation template to cite it, and just add these two lines after the last section of the page:
Remember that even if you do break a page, no one will get mad at you for trying to help improve the wiki. Thanks for your contributions. JohnSixxScott (talk) 02:51, May 20, 2018 (UTC)
Could I ask you to only update if necessary instead of removing equipment that you deem "bad". You are removing options that could potentially be used by somebody else. — Elven Core (talk) 05:31, July 28, 2018 (UTC)
Equipment 2[edit source]
All I am doing is copy/pasting from the previous one and updating templates. If it is wrong, change it. I don't know any better.