Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the discussion page associated with each article, or post a message on any editor's talk page. or on the
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
- Learn how to customise your userpage.
I'm happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
When you add item bonuses (or stats) to an item you should follow this format "+4" and "0" which matches everything we have done so far, also you can add in the item slot, refer to Bonuses Template to read more. --Littlegandhi1199 (talk) 08:26, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
Image Upload[edit source]
Hi Tom, when you add images for items can you please upload them in ".png" as opposed to ".PNG", use exact name of page in photo upload (ie "Book_of_balance.png"), and lastly can you make your images transparent before you upload them? So far you have done white background which is great but it's so easy to make it transparent. You can use Paint.net to finish the job off, and to do it quickly just use the "Magic wand" tool and select the white area then delete it. Export and you're done. Thanks for helping out! Littlegandhi1199 (talk) 08:44, March 31, 2013 (UTC)