Uzer Hunter area is one of several Hunter training areas. It is located in the north-eastern Kharidian Desert, north-west of the Ruins of Uzer.
The Uzer Hunter Area is a comparably small hunter area, consisting mainly of a small series of clustered rocks. A variety of creatures can be found and captured here. There are several cacti in the area, meaning that players can refill their waterskins easily.
- The most common method of reaching the Uzer Hunter Area is through Shantay Pass, which forms the southern border of Al-Kharid. They must then travel east and slightly south until they reach a bridge of the River Elid. Once they have crossed it, the Hunter area is very close by.
- A second method is to use the magic carpets to travel from Shantay Pass to the Ruins of Uzer in the east. This costs 200 coins, or, if you have reached a certain point in the Rogue Trader mini-game, 100. The price can be further reduced to 75 coins if the player is wearing a Ring of Charos (a). To access the Uzer carpet route, players must have completed The Golem.
- A third method is to use the desert amulet 4's teleport and then walk southeast to the hunting area.
- Another possible method is to use the fairy rings. To the south of the Hunter area is a fairy ring with the combination DLQ. Partial completion of Fairytale II - Cure a Queen is required for this method.
- The necklace of passage can teleport the player to Eagle's Eyrie, which is just north of the area.
- One final shortcut is to use the Eagle transport system, which requires completion of the Eagle's Peak quest. They player must first move a boulder in a cave north of the Hunter area to use it. The player must also have a rope, which can be found in the eagle's nest.
The following Hunter creatures are found in this area:
Small Lizards and Desert Lizards are located south of the hunter area.
Because the Hunter area is in the desert, players must drink water from waterskins at regular intervals to avoid dying of thirst. It is recommended that players wear desert clothing to reduce the amount of water they have to drink.
Optional items to bring:
||Unlocked in the Ruins of Uzer and near the hunting spot
- The area where the Uzer Hunter Area is was once known as "Here Be Sand" on the world map. When the Hunter Area was added, the name was removed, mainly because the area was no longer famous for having nothing but sand.