Varrock armour 2
|Varrock armour 2|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||Varrock smithing armour.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
Varrock armour 2 is a reward from completing the medium Varrock Diary. The armour is received from Toby in Varrock and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. Its stats are identical to those of a Black platebody.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Varrock armour 2[edit | edit source]
- 30 battlestaves from Zaff every day for 7,000 coins each.
- 10% chance of mining 2 ores at once up to mithril. (Works on lovakite ore, despite being a higher level than mithril. Doesn't work at Motherlode Mine or Blast Mine.) You gain xp for both ores mined.
- 10% chance of smelting 2 bars at once up to mithril when using the Edgeville furnace.
- The ability to change your Varrock Teleport location to just outside the Grand Exchange.
- Skull sceptre will now hold up to 9 charges.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|