Varrock armour 2
|Varrock armour 2|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||Varrock smithing armour.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Varrock armour 2 is a reward from completing the medium Varrock Diary. The armour is received from Toby in Varrock and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. Its stats are identical to those of a Black platebody.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Varrock armour 2[edit | edit source]
- 30 battlestaves from Zaff every day for 7,000 coins each.
- When worn, 10% chance of mining 2 ores at once up to mithril (with some exceptions), granting xp for both ores mined.
- When worn, 10% chance of smelting 2 bars at once up to mithril when using the Edgeville furnace.
- The ability to change your Varrock Teleport location to just outside the Grand Exchange.
- Skull sceptre will now hold up to 18 charges.
- Individual skull sceptre parts now give 2 extra bone fragment, adding together for combined parts.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
|26 November 2015
Fixed an issue with Varrock armour benefits and manually using items on a furnace.
|7 May 2015
Varrock armour now provides an additional soft clay when mining with a bracelet of clay, rather than clay.
|30 April 2015
Varrock armour mining benefits now apply when mining tin, limestone, sandstone and runite golem corpses.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|
|Mining rocks and sources|