Varrock armour 3
|Varrock armour 3|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||Varrock smithing armour.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Varrock armour 3 is a reward from completing the hard Varrock Diary. The armour is received from Toby in Varrock and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. Its stats are identical to those of a mithril platebody.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Varrock armour 1 and 2[edit | edit source]
- Ability to switch the Varrock Teleport destination to the Grand Exchange by right clicking the spell icon in the Spellbook interface.
Varrock armour 3 only[edit | edit source]
- 60 battlestaves from Zaff every day for 7,000 coins each.
- Access to the Cooking Guild bank. Also can be worn to enter the Guild instead of a chef's hat or a cooking cape
- When worn, 10% chance of mining 2 ores at once up to adamant, granting xp for both ores mined. Also works on sandstone rock, as well as lovakite ore. However it does not work at Motherlode Mine, Blast Mine, Volcanic Mine, or on gem rocks.
- When worn, 10% chance of smelting 2 bars at once up to adamant when using the Edgeville furnace.
- Skull sceptre will now hold up to 11 charges.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
|It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.|
|26 November 2015
|Fixed an issue with Varrock armour benefits and manually using items on a furnace.|
|7 May 2015
|Varrock armour now provides an additional soft clay when mining with a bracelet of clay, rather than clay.|
|30 April 2015
|Varrock armour mining benefits now apply when mining tin, limestone, sandstone and runite golem corpses.|
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|