Varrock armour 3
|Varrock armour 3|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||Varrock smithing armour.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
Varrock armour 3 is a reward from completing the hard Varrock Diary. The armour is received from Toby in Varrock and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. Its stats are identical to those of a mithril platebody.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Varrock armour 1 and 2[edit | edit source]
- Ability to switch the Varrock Teleport destination to the Grand Exchange by right clicking the spell icon in the Spellbook interface.
- Skull sceptre will now hold up to 9 charges.
Varrock armour 3 only[edit | edit source]
- 60 battlestaves from Zaff every day for 7,000 coins each.
- Access to the Cooking Guild bank. Also can be worn to enter the Guild instead of a chef's hat or a cooking cape
- 10% chance of mining 2 ores at once, this include Lovakite, up to adamant (doesn't work at Motherlode Mine or Blast Mine). You gain xp for both ores mined. 
- 10% chance of smelting 2 bars at once up to adamant when using the Edgeville furnace.
- While worn.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|