Varrock armour 4
|Varrock armour 4|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||Varrock smithing armour.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Varrock armour 4 is a reward from completing the elite Varrock Diary. The armour is received from Toby in Varrock and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. The armour shares the same combat stats as an Adamant platebody, but weighs significantly less.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Varrock armour 1, 2 and 3[edit | edit source]
Varrock armour 4 only[edit | edit source]
- 120 battlestaves from Zaff every day for 7,000 coins each.
- When worn, 10% chance of mining 2 of any ore (with some exceptions), granting experience for both ores mined.
- Note: If this effect happens when you get a gem roll instead of an ore, you will get 2 rolls on the gem table.
- When worn, 10% chance of smelting 2 of any bar at once when using the Edgeville furnace.
- Acts as a prospector jacket in terms of full prospector outfit set XP bonus and master clue step but does not count as a prospector jacket to fulfill the Falador Diary's hard task of entering the Mining Guild wearing full prospector.
- Skull sceptre will now hold up to 26 charges.
- Individual skull sceptre parts now give 4 extra bone fragment, adding together for combined parts.
Used in recommended equipment[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|15 March 2023
(update | poll)
The Varrock Armour's smelting boost once again works with Perfect Gold Ore.
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
|26 November 2015
Fixed an issue with Varrock armour benefits and manually using items on a furnace.
|24 September 2015
Additional ores gathered by Varrock armour now provide the bonus experience from the Prospector's outfit.
|7 May 2015
Varrock armour now provides an additional soft clay when mining with a bracelet of clay, rather than clay.
|30 April 2015
Varrock armour mining benefits now apply when mining tin, limestone, sandstone and runite golem corpses.
|9 April 2015
Varrock armour 4 now correctly functions as a prospector top.
References[edit | edit source]
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|
|Mining rocks and sources|