The vegetable ball (spelled in-game as Veg ball) is a gnome food that can be made at level 35 Cooking and heals 12 hitpoints. It is sometimes needed in the Gnome Restaurant activity. It is a useful food while training Agility, as it has no weight and has a relatively cheap price. Considering this, there are still better foods to train Agility, such as Chocolate cakes or Summer pies.
To make a Veg ball:
- Fill a gnomebowl mould with Gianne dough to create a raw gnomebowl and bake to create a Half baked bowl granting 30 Cooking xp.
- Add 2 onions, 2 potatoes and some Gnome spice to the Half baked bowl to create a Half made bowl granting 50 Cooking xp.
- Bake the Half made bowl which removes the Unfinished bowl from the gnomebowl mould (returning it to your inventory).
- Use the Unfinished bowl with some equa leaves to create the Veg Ball. This grants a final 95 Cooking xp for a grand total of 175 xp for making the dish.
- ↑ Due to Grand Exchange prices changing based on trade volume, this profit may not be fully accurate if the components are infrequently traded.