The vegetable batta is a gnome food that can be made at level 28 Cooking. The vegetable batta heals 11 hitpoints and is consumed in one bite. Making a batta provides a player with 161 Cooking experience.
With a batta tin in a player's inventory, 1 Gianne dough, 2 tomatoes, 1 dwellberry, 1 cabbage, 1 cheese, 1 onion, and 1 equa leaf are the ingredients needed to make this batta. The steps to making it are as follows:
- Use the Gianne dough on the batta tin to make a "raw batta". Bake on a range or stove.
- Use the "prepare" option on the batta and select "Vegetable batta".
- Bake the "half made" batta.
- Use equa leaves on the "unfinished" batta.
Like all gnome foods, they stop burning at Cooking level 38.
This item of food is an order in the Gnome Restaurant minigame, and may also be obtained by an order through a Reward Token. Many players may make this along with other Gnome Food, therefore only leaving the job of delivering the food, in hopes of getting a unique gnome item.
- ↑ Due to Grand Exchange prices changing based on trade volume, this profit may not be fully accurate if the components are infrequently traded.
Appearance until 7 August 2006