The vegetable batta is a gnome food that can be made at level 28 Cooking. The vegetable batta heals 11 hitpoints and is consumed in one bite. Making a batta provides a player with 161 Cooking experience.
With a batta tin in a player's inventory, 1 Gianne dough, 2 tomatoes, 1 dwellberry, 1 cabbage, 1 cheese, 1 onion, and 1 equa leaf are the ingredients needed to make this batta. The steps to making it are as follows:
- Use the Gianne dough on the batta tin to make a "raw batta". Bake on a range or stove.
- Use the "prepare" option on the batta and select "Vegetable batta".
- Bake the "half made" batta.
- Use equa leaves on the "unfinished" batta.
This item of food is an order in the Gnome Restaurant minigame, and may also be obtained by an order through a Reward Token. Many players may make this along with other Gnome Food, therefore only leaving the job of delivering the food, in hopes of getting a unique gnome item.
- ↑ Due to Grand Exchange prices changing based on trade volume, this profit may not be fully accurate if the components are infrequently traded.