Void Knight commendation points
|Released||18 April 2006 (Update)|
|Also called||Pest points, commendations|
Commendation points are rewards from Pest Control. They can be traded in for a variety of things, including combat experience, Void Knight equipment and various other items. Players are awarded commendation points for every successful defence (3 for novice, 4 for intermediate, and 5 for veteran lander). Players cannot have more than 4000 points at a time.
Experience[edit | edit source]
- Experience in any combat skill that is equal to or greater than level 25. The formula is as shown in fig.1. The experience this generates is summarised below. The amounts below are awarded per commendation point traded in.
Where E is experience gained, L is level, N equals 18 for prayer, 32 for magic/range, and 35 for all others.
- When turning in points for experience, spending 10 points at a time will grant a 1% bonus to the amount of experience you gain. When spending 100 at a time, the bonus increases to 10%.
Void Knight equipment[edit | edit source]
|Void knight mace||250||Has the ability to auto-cast Claws of Guthix spell.
Not required for the Void set effect.
|Void knight top||250||Required for the Void set effect.|
|Void knight robe||250||Required for the Void set effect.|
|Void knight gloves||150||Required for the Void set effect.|
|Void melee helm||200||Void set effect of +10% Melee accuracy and +10% melee damage.|
|Void mage helm||200||Void set effect of +45% magic accuracy (+2.5% magic damage if you have elite void).|
|Void ranger helm||200||Void set effect +10% ranged accuracy and +10% ranged damage (12.5% if you have elite void).|
|Void seal||10||Operate in a Pest Control game to inflict 10 points of damage to surrounding pests.*
Worn in the amulet slot.
This amulet has 8 charges and will crumble to dust when depleted.
|Elite void top||200||Provides +3 prayer bonus and an additional 2.5% damage boost to both the range and mage sets. Requires the respective void knight piece and completion of the Hard Western Provinces Diary.|
|Elite void robe||200|
- There is a requirement of 42 Attack, Strength, Hitpoints, Ranged, Defence and Magic, as well as 22 Prayer to use any void item.
- A complete set of void equipment (all armour, helms, seal and mace) will cost 1510 points.
- A set of void armour with one special helm will cost 850 points.
- A complete set of elite void armour (all armour pieces and helms) will cost 1650 points.
Herb pack[edit | edit source]
Pack contains an assortment of Grimy herbs. -30 Points
Also note that the amounts are randomised. This is just an example.
- You need level 25 Herblore to purchase this.
Mineral pack[edit | edit source]
Seed pack[edit | edit source]
- You need level 25 Farming to purchase this.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|16 April 2015
(update | poll)
The cap on Pest Control points has been raised from 250 to 4000.
|5 March 2015
(update | poll)