Vorkath's head (mounted)
|Furniture name||Vorkath head|
|Released||4 January 2018 (Update)|
|Experience||1,103 (200 Attack, Strength, Defence, Magic and Ranged)|
|Hotspot||Head trophy space|
|Examine||A trophy of a mighty dragon slayer!|
A mounted vorkath's head can be built in the Head trophy space of the Skill Hall in a player-owned house. It requires 82 Construction to build and when built, it gives 1,103 Construction and 200 Attack, Strength, Defence, Magic, and Ranged experience. The player must have a hammer and a saw in their inventory to build it.
If players remove the mounted head, they will receive nothing back.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Vorkath's stuffed head||1||50,000|
|Mounted vorkath's head||1||N/A|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Player: A defeated dragon is a good dragon.
- Vorkath: With the power of my 3 legs, I will get my revenge.
- Player: Sorry to tell you this... but you don't even have 3 legs now, you're a head.
- Vorkath: Who do I have to blame for this?
- If the house owner is talking to the head:
- Player: Erm... about that.
- Now seems like a good time to run...
- If a guest is talking to the head:
- Player: You should probably talk to <house owner> about that.
|Armour space (Castle Wars)|
|Armour space (Smithing)|
|Head trophy space|
|Fishing trophy space|
|Rune case space|