Vorki is a pet dropped by Vorkath. It is a much smaller version of Vorkath.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Players can pay a one-time fee of 500,000 coins to Probita in East Ardougne to have this pet insured. Should the pet be lost while insured, it can be reclaimed for 1,000,000 coins.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
|Vorkath||392; 732 ||1||1/3,000|
- Player: Hey Vorki, got any interesting dragon facts?
Vorki will respond randomly from one of the dialogues below:
- Vorki: Although they have wings, dragons rarely fly. This is because the animals they prey on are all ground dwelling.
- Vorki: Unlike their creators, dragons have the ability to reproduce. Like most reptiles, they are oviparous. This means that they lay eggs rather than birthing live young.
- Vorki: Dragons have a very long lifespan and can live for thousands of years. With a lifespan that long, most dragons die to combat instead of age.
- Vorki: While very closely related, dragons and wyverns are actually different species. You can easily tell the difference between them by counting the number of legs, dragons have four while wyverns have two.
- Vorki: Metallic dragons were created by inserting molten metal into the eggs of other dragons. Very few eggs survived this process.
- Vorki: The dragonkin created dragons by fusing their own lifeblood with that of a lizard. The dragonkin created other species in similar ways by using different types of reptile.
- Vorki: Dragons have the ability to speak. However, most dragons don't have the brain capacity to do it very well.
- Vorki: Dragons share their name with dragon equipment, which was also created by the dragonkin. This equipment is fashioned out of Orikalkum.
- Vorki: Although very aggressive, dragons do not typically stray from their own territory. They instead make their homes in places where there is plenty of prey to be found.
- Vorki: Dragons have a duct in their mouth from which they can expel various internally produced fluids. The most common of these is a fluid which ignites when it reacts with air. This is how dragons breathe fire.