Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vyrewatch Sentinels can be found in Darkmeyer, the capital city of Morytania located in the Sanguinesti region, north of Meiyerditch.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
- Completion of Sins of the Father for access to Darkmeyer.
- Level 43 for Protect from Melee.
Recommendations[edit | edit source]
- High combat stats. Although not required, see the skill levels below for an indication of the advised stats:
- Level 50 or higher
- Level 70 or higher
- Level 70 and 70 or higher for Piety
- Completion of Sins of the Father to unlock the Drakan's Medallion teleport to Darkmeyer.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
The two quickest methods of reaching Darkmeyer, where Vyrewatch Sentinels reside, are:
- Teleporting to Darkmeyer via Drakan's medallion, then running north.
- Teleporting to Ver Sinhaza via Drakan's medallion, then talking to a Vyrewatch to be teleported to the Meiyerditch mine. By talking to a Vampyre Juvinate with Vyre noble clothing (or after mining 15 Daeyalt ore), you will be taken to the north of Meiyerditch. Just north of this is a crack in the wall to enter Darkmeyer.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Note that Vyrewatch Sentinels are not undead, therefore items such as Salve amulet will have no effect on them.
- You may opt for higher prayer bonus in exchange for lower DPS.
- Note that Vyrewatch can only be damaged by the blisterwood flail.
- ^ The mythical cape provides better DPS than the fire cape when not using Piety.
Prayer AFK Area[edit | edit source]
- When you reach Darkmeyer using Drakan's Medallion, run north to the Bank area. There is a Bank and an Altar, you can save money with the method of praying at the altar and avoid using Prayer potions. Activate "Protect from melee" and fight the vyrewatch. When you reach low prayer points, pray at the altar.
- To use the bank you have to bring your Vyre noble costume, put them on when you want to deposit any item, or withdraw super combat sets.
- You may want to collect the Vampyre dust for use at the Hallowed Sepulchre.
- You may also opt for a Ring of Wealth since these monsters regularly drop up to 1500 coins.
- Stand at least 1 tile away from the lamps on either side. This is to prevent the vyres from getting stuck and it makes it more efficient for everyone on every world.