Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Begin by speaking to Sir Tiffy Cashien in Falador Park.|
|Description||A wanted man is on the loose. Can you track him down?|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Tiffy/Amik[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Sir Tiffy Cashien in Falador Park.
- Go talk to Sir Amik Varze in the White Knights' Castle on the west side of the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US].
- Report back to Sir Tiffy.
- Head back to Sir Amik and talk to him again.
- Report once more to Tiffy.
- Commorb. : If you want to pay 10k coins for the
- : If you have the required materials to make the Commorb.
- Use the "contact" option on the Commorb.
Daquarius[edit | edit source]
Items required: Combat equipment, Commorb.
- Head over to Taverley Dungeon.
- Follow the dungeon north, then east and then south, down to the Black Knights' Base.
- Talk to Lord Daquarius in the south-western most room.
- Kill a level 33 Black Knight; Daquarius will automatically speak to you once a knight is killed. You must finish this dialogue before speaking to him again!
- Talk to Lord Daquarius again.
Mage of Zamorak[edit | edit source]
Hunt for Solus[edit | edit source]
Items required: Commorb.
WARNING: This part of the quest can take 20-30+ minutes (depending on which locations you must scan, and teleport availability), and there is no way to "click to continue" through the dialogue with Savant during cut-scenes.
- Head to Canifis and Savant will call you. (fairy ring CKS)
- Use the "scan" option of the Commorb near the bank in Canifis to unveil Solus Dellagar.
- Have a look at the item list in the table below to find Solus Dellagar's location. Scan with the Commorb at the location.
- Keep tracking down Solus Dellagar by following the item clues until you get the 20 noted pure essence. There are 7 locations in total that you will visit.
- Note: On the fourth scan location, Solus will ward the player off with a strong cast of Flames of Zamorak, dealing a high percentage of your current Hitpoints total. This damage will not kill you and Savant will teleport you back to Falador.
- Note: On the sixth scan location, Solus will summon a level 32 Black Knight that attempts to kill the player. Be prepared for this, however it is not necessary to kill this Black Knight.
|Fremennik purple cloak||It's... a cloak?||Rellekka|
|Banana||It's... a banana?||Musa Point banana plantation|
|Blue wizard hat||It's...a wizard hat?||Wizards' Tower south of Draynor Village, ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] library (fairy ring dis)|
|Bone spear||It's... a very strange weapon?||Dorgesh-Kaan mine - Bring a light source, and follow the goblin to the mines and Nardok's Bone Weapons in order to scan for Solus. You do not need to finish The Lost Tribe in order to complete this step. You only need to progress far enough in The Lost Tribe to clear the rubble in the Lumbridge castle basement and proceed through the tunnel behind it.|
|Bear fur||It's... fur?||Ardougne Market|
|Blue cape||It's a cape...||Champions' Guild - you need to be inside the guild before you scan your Commorb in order for Solus to appear|
|Cake||It's... a cake?||Ardougne Market|
|Castle wars ticket||It's... a ticket?||Castle Wars|
|Cream hat||It's... a hat?||The Grand Tree, next to King Narnode Shareen (not by the clothing store that sells the hat).|
|Earmuffs||It's... ear muffs?||Canifis Slayer Tower|
|Right eye patch||It's... an eye patch?||Brimhaven pub|
|Fake beard||It's...a fake beard?||Ali Morrisane's stall in Al Kharid|
|Fremennik cloak||It's... a cloak?||Rellekka|
|Fur||It's... fur?||Ardougne Market|
|Giant frog legs||It's... some big frogs legs?||Lumbridge Swamp Caves - Bring a light source, a spiny helmet, and if it is your first time entering, a rope. Head to the end of the caves near the level 99 frogs.|
Using the Tears of Guthix teleport from a games necklace and running north is a quick way to get there.
|Goblin mail||It's... goblin armour?||Goblin Village|
|Greenman's ale||It's a beer?||Dragon Inn (Yanille)|
|Red vine worm||It's... a worm?||McGrubor's Wood (fairy ring als)|
|It's some kind of highly magically susceptible rock...||Rune Essence mine|
|Toy horsey||It's... a toy horse?||Draynor Village, near Diango|
|Unholy symbol||It's... an unholy symbol!||Shrine of Scorpius, north of the Observatory with all the ghosts|
Final Battle[edit | edit source]
Items required: Combat equipment, Commorb.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing: