|Released||6 July 2016 (Update)|
|Examine||Give him a clue.|
Watson is a Treasure Trails expert who lives in Hosidius. He can be found in the large, fenced-in house west of the Forthos Ruin. Players can trade him one each of easy, medium, hard, and elite clue scrolls to receive a master clue scroll. Be careful, He will take clue caskets if you are holding them and use the turn in all option.
Players can receive additional clues of the same type as clues they currently have stored with Watson.
Watson's house also contains a noticeboard where players can view a list of the STASH units they have built and/or filled. For a fee of 500 coins, one can buy a blueprint so they can build a STASH unit tracker in their player-owned house's Study, which works just like Watson's noticeboard.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Using a Watson teleport is the quickest way to get here.
- Use the 'Lunch by the Lancalliums' - Hosidius option on the Kharedst's memoirs, and run south-west.
- Use of the Lovakengj Minecart Network.
- Use the Xeric's Glade option on the Xeric's talisman, and run north-west over the bridge, then west to Watson's house.
- Use the Woodcutting Guild option on the Skills necklace, and run north.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|7 April 2021
|23 May 2019
Watson's house was renovated with Hosidius's rework.
|22 November 2018
Watson will no longer be expressionless when a player uses a master clue on him.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Watson's name is a reference to Dr. John Watson, partner of the famous fictional detective Sherlock Holmes.