The Old School RuneScape Wiki defaults to the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc. This may be changed by clicking the moon icon at the top right of the site.
|Released||7 January 2016 (Update)|
|Location on World Map|
|Shayzien||←||Watson's house||→||Forthos Ruin|
Noteworthy features[edit | edit source]
Ground floor[edit | edit source]
- Gruff McScruff
- Noticeboard - A list of STASH unit locations, which players can use to check which STASH units are built and filled.
- Treasure Trail Statistics - Players can look at this object to check the amount of Treasure Trails they have completed.
- Pinboard - A list of clue scroll contributors, players that submitted suggestions for Treasure Trails rewards.
- Spinning wheel
- Pump and drain
- Cooking range
First floor[edit | edit source]
- Strange casket - Players must speak to it in order to enable the chance of a reward casket turning into the Mimic. If players have a Mimic in their inventory, they can bring it to the strange casket to fight The Mimic.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|23 May 2019
Watson's house was renovated with Hosidius's rework.
|17 November 2016
Watson's house gained an increase of size to make up for the removal of his neighbour's house during a rework to Kourend.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This house was first unoccupied upon the release of Great Kourend, with no noticeable features, and was only known as Watson's house when Watson later moved into this house with the release of the Treasure Trail Expansion Update.
- Just south of the house is one of the few toilets in Gielinor. Attempting to open the locked door will result in the player remarking