Well (Paladin badges)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||3 March 2003 (Update)|
|Examine||It doesn't look like water in there...|
A well is located deep within the Underground Pass, where the player sacrifices three Paladin's badges and a unicorn horn to the well for access to the final chamber of the dungeon in the Underground Pass quest.
|“||While I sense the beating of a
good heart I will not open.
Feed me three crests of the blessed
and the creature's remains,
throw them to me as an offering...
a gift of hatred, a token.
Then finally rejoice as all goodness
dies in my flames.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- With Mourning's End Part II completed, enter the Abyss and go through to the Death Altar. Leave the Temple of Light through the secret passage to the dwarf camp in the Underground Pass, use a staircase to go up, then go to the north-eastern corner, and enter the door.
- With Mourning's End Part I started, use a Teleport crystal to Lletya. Bring food and antipoison in case of failing traps, follow the Isafdar map to the Underground Pass exit.
- Go north-west, pass through the trees then west past the wolves.
- Step-over the tripwire, which can poison, then north and pass through the dense forest.
- Jump the leaves to the north, falling can deal 15+ damage, then enter the Cave entrance to the east.
- Once inside, climb down the Well of Voyage.
- Exit the temple, and go north-east to exit the maze, crossing bridges as needed.
- If one of the bridge jumps is failed, exit through the north-western stairs, then go east.
- Pass through the large door ornamented with a skull which places you next to Flames of zamorak well.
- With Regicide completed:
- Shorter route with more traps, no monsters: Charter a ship from Brimhaven to Port Tyras for 3,200 coins (1,600 coins with Cabin Fever or a ring of charos (a), 800 coins with both). Use the Isafdar map to navigate the traps and maze of the forest to the Underground Pass exit. Food and antipoison are strongly recommended.
- Long route with fewer traps, with monsters: Necklace of passage teleport to The Outpost, go through the Arandar gate, go south into Isafdar, cross the trip wire and dense forest until you are at the cave entrance. Food is recommended, it is a longer path with dire wolves and deadly red spiders.
- A shortened version of the Underground Pass dungeon can be traversed again, requiring a spade, rope, a bow, and multiple arrows in case they miss. The paladins do not need to be killed again.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In RuneScape Classic, the well is called Flames of zamorak.