|Released||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||Sour berries, used in potions.|
|High alch||6 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|Exchange||307 coins (info)|
White berries are used in Herblore to make super defence potions, and regular defence potions. They are also used in The Hand in the Sand quest, as well as Mourning's End Part II, where it's part of a list containing 50 different items in order to get a Death talisman, and in Fairytale I - Growing Pains , where they are a possible requirement for Magic Secateurs.
While planting the seed requires level 59 Farming, picking the berries does not. Once all berries are picked from the bush, it will produce more berries, approximately 1 per 25 minutes; one seed can produce a minimum of 4 berries, where the Farming level reduces the chance of using up one of the four "lives" of the patch, much like harvesting herb patches.
According to the book Gielinor's flora - bushes, white berries are native to the forests of Isafdar and prefer to act as a parasite on trees. In addition, they have a cultural significance around Wintumber where they are used as a decoration under which lovers are expected to kiss.
Berry patch locations[edit | edit source]
You can grow white berries in the following locations:
- Champions' Guild, slightly west of the guild, south from the South-west Varrock mine
- Rimmington, right by the house portal
- South of Ardougne, right by the Monastery
- Farming Guild in Kebos Lowlands
Item spawns[edit | edit source]
- Mage Arena bank. , respawns every 4–5 seconds. It is possible to gain over 200 white berries per hour here if banking at the
- (watch for the tripwire), respawns every 4–5 seconds.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Brutal red dragon||289||5 (noted)||Uncommon|
|Chaos druid warrior||37||1||5/128|
|Corporeal Beast||785||120 (noted)||Uncommon|
|Crazy archaeologist||204||10 (noted)||6/128|
|Deranged archaeologist||276||10 (noted)||Uncommon|
|King kurask||295||12 (noted)||6/124|
|Salarin the twisted||70||1||5/128|
|Undead Druid||105||10–15 (noted)||Uncommon|
|Zombie (Tarn's Lair) Level 81||81||1||2/128|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The fact that white berries are used as a decoration under which lovers are expected to kiss is in reference to mistletoes in real life, where they serve a similar purpose.
|Fruit tree produce|