Wilderness sword 1
|Wilderness sword 1|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||A razor sharp sword.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Its stats are identical to an iron sword.
Combat styles[edit | edit source]
|Combat Options||Combat Style||Attack type||Style||Experience|
|Stab||Stab||Accurate||Attack and Hitpoints|
|Lunge||Stab||Aggressive||Strength and Hitpoints|
|Slash||Slash||Aggressive||Strength and Hitpoints|
|Block||Stab||Defensive||Defence and Hitpoints|
Benefits[edit | edit source]
- Always slashes webs successfully
- Lever in the Deserted Keep can teleport the player to Edgeville via a right-click option
- 10 random free runes from Lundail once per day
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.
|25 June 2015
(update | poll)
Wilderness swords now have a 100% success rate when slashing webs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the easy Wilderness diary is completed and this sword is obtained, the examine text for the Wilderness lever changes from "I wonder what this does..." to "I know what this does...", reflecting the player's new ability to choose its destination.
- The sword's design is based on the macuahuitl, a wooden sword with obsidian blades that was used by different civilisations in Mesoamerica, such as the Aztecs.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|