|Released||25 March 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||Logs cut from a willow tree.|
|High alch||24 coins|
|Low alch||16 coins|
|Exchange||19 coins (info)|
Willow logs are logs, which can be cut from willow trees using the Woodcutting skill. Cutting willow logs from a willow tree requires an axe and level 30 Woodcutting and grants 67.5 Woodcutting experience per log. Players can burn willow logs using the Firemaking skill and a tinderbox. This requires level 30 Firemaking and grants 90 Firemaking experience per log.
Members may also use the Fletching skill and a knife to carve willow logs into arrow shaft, willow shortbow (u), willow longbow (u), willow shields or willow stocks. This requires levels 30, 35, 40, 42 and 39 Fletching respectively and grants 15, 33.3, 41.5, 83 and 22 experience. However, you need 2 willow logs for the willow shield.
Willow logs are also known to be one of the best experience rates in the game for Woodcutting, right under Teak logs. Some of the most efficient places to get a constant rate of experience from willows are: Barbarian Outpost, Draynor, west of Catherby, and south of Ardougne.
Willows can be a very cost-effective way of getting to 99 Firemaking. It takes no more than 144,679 willows to get from 30-99 Firemaking.
Woodcutting info[edit | edit source]
|Woodcutting XP||67.5 xp|
|Respawn time||8.4 seconds|
|Firemaking XP||90 xp|
Experience from logs[edit | edit source]
- Each log gives 67.5 Woodcutting experience when cut (Woodcutting level 30 required).
- Lighting a log gives 90 Firemaking experience (Firemaking level 30 required).
- Making an unstrung willow shortbow gives 33.3 Fletching experience and 33.3 additional experience when adding bow string (Fletching level 35 required).
- Making an unstrung willow longbow gives 41.5 Fletching experience and 41.5 additional experience when adding bow string (Fletching level 40 required).
- Making a full willow stock gives 22 Fletching experience (Fletching level 39 required).
- Making a Willow Shield requires two willow logs and gives 83 Fletching experience (Fletching level 42 required)
Products[edit | edit source]
|Arrow shaft × 45|
|Willow bird house|
|Willow longbow (u)|
|Willow pyre logs |
|Willow pyre logs |
|Willow shortbow (u)|
Item sources[edit | edit source]
|Barrel (Viyeldi caves)||N/A||1–3 (noted)||Rare|
|Black Chest (black)||N/A||5–14||7.8/141.11; 6.6/141.2|
|Black Chest (brown)||N/A||5–14||9/141.02; 7.8/141.11|
|Black Chest (crimson)||N/A||5–14||8.4/141.07; 7.2/141.15|
|Black Chest (purple)||N/A||5–14||7.2/141.15; 6/141.25|
|Black Chest (red)||N/A||5–14||9.6/140.98; 8.4/141.07|
|Ent||86; 101||2 (noted)||Varies|
|Steel Chest (black)||N/A||5–14||10/134.46|
|Steel Chest (brown)||N/A||5–14||10/134.39|
|Steel Chest (crimson)||N/A||5–14||10/134.43|
|Steel Chest (purple)||N/A||5–14||10/134.5|
|Steel Chest (red)||N/A||5–14||10/134.35|
|Supply crate||N/A||10–20 (noted)||Varies|
|Willow Tree (Farming) Grown||1||Always|
Changes[edit | edit source]
|11 July 2005
The item was graphically updated with the release of Farming.
Gallery (historical)[edit | edit source]
|29 March 2004 –
11 July 2005
|11 July 2005 –|