Witch's House/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to the boy near the gate entrance of Taverley.|
|Description||A young boy who lives in Taverley has kicked his ball into the garden of a scary old lady. He asks you to get it back for him. This proves more difficult than it first sounds.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Entering the house[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the Boy south-east of the long garden in Taverley, next to the members gate.
- Head west, then north to the front door of the house, across from the player-owned house portal.
- Look-under the potted plant closest to the door for a door key and enter the door.
- Climb down the ladder to the north, equip gloves, and enter the gate. (The boxes can be searched for a pair of leather gloves.)
- Search the cupboard for a magnet.
- Climb up the ladder and go to the small southern room.
- Drop cheese in the room and a mouse will come out.
- QUICKLY use the magnet on the mouse.
Retrieving the ball[edit | edit source]
- Go around the garden to the fountain without being caught by the Witch. (Full run energy or a stamina potion may be useful.)
- Note: Use the hedges, getting caught means repeating all previous steps except for getting the door key. You cannot walk over the grass.
- Check the fountain.
- Go to the shed and use the key on the door.
- Warning: Attempting to take the ball now makes the Witch's experiment lower your combat stats.
- Kill the Witch's experiment in all four forms.
- Low levels can use the north-eastern corner to step under the first and second forms of the Witch's experiment until it goes north where it is safespotable with magic 1 tile south-west.
- The third and fourth forms can be safespotted in the south of the shed past the ball.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Take the ball.
- Leave the Witch's house by teleporting out, or by exiting through the garden then the front door.
- Do not get caught or you will have to get the ball again. If the ball does not spawn when you lose it, hop worlds.
- Go back to the boy and give him the ball.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]