Witch's House/Quick guide
|Witch's House (#20)|
|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to the boy near the gate entrance of Taverley.|
|Description||A young boy who lives in Taverley has kicked his ball into the garden of a scary old lady. He asks you to get it back for him. This proves more difficult than it first sounds.|
The ability to defeat 4 monsters from level 19 to 53 without a break.
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Entering the house[edit | edit source]
- Head west to the front door of the house, across from the PoH portal.
- Search the potted plant for a Door key and enter the house.
- Go into the basement and, while wearing gloves, enter the gate. (search the boxes multiple times for a pair of gloves)
- Open then search the cupboard for a magnet.
- Go back up the ladder and pick up the diary on the table, and read all of the pages (you can't get the key in the next section without reading it).
- Proceed to the small room to the south.
- Use Cheese on the Mouse Hole on the eastern wall. QUICKLY use the magnet on the mouse.
Retrieving the ball[edit | edit source]
- Head to the fountain. Full run and/or a Stamina potion will make this a little easier.
- Note: Use the hedges to hide from the witch or most of the above steps will need to be repeated.
- Note: You need to make a full round around the hedges, you cannot skip over the grass.
- Note: If you are caught you will need to repeat the cheese/magnet steps with the mouse to unlock the door again.
- Search the fountain.
- Go to the shed and use the key on the door.
- Note: Do not take the ball now, as it will lower your stats.
- Note: You can't enter the hut if another player is already inside.
- Kill the Witch's experiment four times.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]