Witch's Potion/Quick guide
|Witch's Potion (#13)|
|Release date||6 April 2001 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Hetty in her house in Rimmington, south of Falador and west of Port Sarim.|
|Description||Become one with your darker side. Tap into your hidden depths of magical potential by making a potion with the help of Hetty the Rimmington witch.|
|Official length||Short (<5 miunutes)|
|Enemies to defeat||
Rat (level 1)Giant rat (level 3) (optional)
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting Started[edit | edit source]
Items Required: None. Suggested: 1 Rimmington teleport method.
Obtaining the Rat's Tail[edit | edit source]
Items Required: None. Suggested: None.
Obtaining All Other Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Pick an onion from field north of Rimmington.
- Buy an eye of newt from Betty at Port Sarim for 3gp.
- Run to the chapel south of Port Sarim and kill a giant rat for a piece of raw rat meat.
- Run to the house north of Hetty and use the raw rat meat on the range. (If you accidentally cook the meat you can re-cook it on the range to burn it.) (Don't accidentally eat the cooked meat!)
Finishing Up[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Related Links[edit | edit source]
Wiki Links[edit | edit source]
- The Optimal quest guide lists Old School RuneScape quests in an order that allows new level 3 members account to progress in an order that minimises the amount of skill training.
- The List of quests lists Old School RuneScape quests, both free-to-play and pay-to-play quests.