Wizard's mind bomb
|Wizard's mind bomb|
|Released||6 April 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||It's got strange bubbles in it.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Store price||3 coins (Rising Sun Inn)|
|Exchange||65 coins (info)|
The Wizard's mind bomb, also known as the WMB, is a drink which temporarily boosts a player's Magic level. It also has a seriously negative effect on the player's melee combat skills. It is one of the items used on the door in the Dwarven Mine during Dragon Slayer.
According to the book Gielinor's flora - hops, its taste has been compared to warm tap water with a lot of fizz.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Temporarily increases the player's Magic level by 2 (under level 50) or 3 (above level 50).
- Temporarily decreases Attack by 3, and Strength & Defense by 4.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Brewed by players
- Rising Sun Inn in Falador - 3 coins
- The Toad and Chicken in Burthorpe - 2 coins
- Sam or Rachael in the Burthorpe Games Room - 2 coins
- Jossik, after completing Horror from the Deep, in the Lighthouse
Brewing[edit | edit source]
The full recipe for the Wizard's mind bomb is as follows (in the order given):
- 2 buckets of water
- 2 barley malt
- (optional) 1 "The stuff," to increase chance of maturity
- 4 Yanillian hops
- 1 ale yeast
- Wait 1–2 days
- Collect the completed ale using 8 beer glasses or 2 calquat kegs