Wolf Puncher II is a grandmaster combat achievement which requires the player to kill the Corrupted Hunllef without making more than one attuned weapon, within The Corrupted Gauntlet.
This achievement can be completed by using the 5-1 strategy so that the Corrupted Hunllef never prays against the one perfected weapon the player makes:
- During the preparation phase, collect three weapon frames and one component for a perfected weapon.
- Make one perfected weapon (preferably one the Corrupted Hunllef did not spawn praying against) and two basic weapons. Otherwise, prepare normally.
- During the fight, strike the Hunllef five times with the perfected weapon and once with the basic weapon it is not praying against. Repeat this process until the end of the fight. Example:
- The Hunllef spawns praying Protect from Magic; the player makes a perfected halberd, a basic bow and a basic staff.
- When the fight starts, the player hits the Hunllef five times with the halberd, then once with the bow, making it switch to Protect from Missiles.
- The player hits the Hunllef five times with the halberd, then once with the staff, making it switch to Protect from Magic.
- Repeat the previous steps. If at any point the Hunllef accidentally switches to Protect from Melee, attack it six times with either of the basic weapons.
Despite the achievement's name, the player is not required to attack the Corrupted Hunllef unarmed. However, if the player is unable to acquire three weapon frames in time, they can make a bow, a staff and punch the Hunllef for the melee hit.