X Marks the Spot/Quick guide
|X Marks the Spot (#142)|
|Release date||7 February 2019 (Update)|
|Quest series||Great Kourend|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Veos in The Sheared Ram in Lumbridge.|
|Description||Veos has long been a lover of treasure hunts and his latest hunt has brought him to Lumbridge. However, not knowing the area well, Veos could use some help finding this treasure.|
|Official length||Very Short|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Veos in The Sheared Ram in Lumbridge.
- Dig north of Bob's Brilliant Axes, on the west side of the plant against the wall of his house. See images below.
- Dig behind Lumbridge Castle, just outside the kitchen door. See images below.
- Use an Amulet of glory to teleport to Draynor Village, or walk there.
- Dig north-west of the Draynor Village jail, just by the wheat farm. See images below.
- Dig in the pig pen just west where Martin the Master Gardener is. See images below.
- Talk to Veos directly south of the Rusty Anchor Inn in Port Sarim.
Dig Site Locations
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 200 coins
- Antique lamp which provides 300 XP in a skill of the player's choosing.