X Marks the Spot/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Veos in The Sheared Ram in Lumbridge.|
|Description||Veos has long been a lover of treasure hunts and his latest hunt has brought him to Lumbridge. However, not knowing the area well, Veos could use some help finding this treasure.|
|Official length||Very Short|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Veos in The Sheared Ram in Lumbridge. (If you have previously visited Great Kourend: )
- Dig right under the northern most window of that small room attached to Bob's Brilliant Axes, one tile west of the plant against the wall. See first image below.
- Dig behind Lumbridge Castle, just outside the kitchen door, south-west 1 tile from the large crate. See second image below.
- Go to Draynor Village, by walking or teleporting with an Amulet of glory.
- Dig north-west of the Draynor Village jail, just by the wheat farm, 4 tiles north of the bush near Leela. See third image below.
- Dig in the pig pen next to Martin the Master Gardener is. See fourth image below.
- Talk to Veos on the Port Sarim docks, south of the Rusty Anchor Inn.
Digsite locations[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 200 coins
- Antique lamp providing 300 experience in a skill of the player's choosing (can be reclaimed if lost or destroyed).
- A beginner clue scroll (only if the player does not have one already in their possession; can be claimed later if players had one in their possession already)