|Released||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||A little bottle of yellow dye.|
|High alch||3 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|Exchange||205 coins (info)|
Yellow dye is a dye that can be created by taking 2 onions and 5 coins to Aggie in Draynor village or Ali the dyer. It can also be bought in Lletya from Oronwen for 6 coins. It can also be found in the farmhouse featured in Getting Ahead, south of the Farming Guild, located in the shelves next to the stairs in the house. Yellow dye can be combined with red dye to create orange dye, and with blue dye to create green dye. It can be used to dye normal capes yellow.
Yellow dye is used in several quests:
- The orange dye created from this dye is used in Goblin Diplomacy.
- It is one of the possible dye colours needed for Ghosts Ahoy.
- It is used in Prince Ali Rescue to colour the wig.
- It is used in Enlightened Journey to colour the balloon.
- It is used in Eagle's Peak to create a fake beak.
- It is used to dye the sheep in Mourning's End Part I.
Creation[edit | edit source]
Ali the dyer
Products[edit | edit source]
|Yellow goblin mail|
Shop locations[edit | edit source]
Quests Used In[edit | edit source]