|Released||4 October 2005 (Update)|
|Slayer XP||60 xp|
- In the TzHaar Fight Caves you can expect to see level 108 Yt-HurKot's.
- In the Inferno you can expect to see level 141 Yt-HurKot's.
In both cases, they appear when their respective Jads (TzTok-Jad in the Fight Cave and JalTok-Jad in the Inferno) reach half health. For TzTok-Jad, four Yt-HurKot will appear for it. For JalTok-Jad, five will appear for the lone Jad in wave 67 and three each for the three Jads in wave 68. In the fight caves the healers heal a flat 5 hp every 4 ticks (per NPC), while Jads healers in the inferno heal 15-24 hp every 4 ticks (per NPC).
In the fight caves, they will heal Jad if they are within 4 squares of Jad, but will stop healing if interrupted. If you interrupt them before they have a chance to heal Jad, they will re-aggro Jad if dragged to within 5 tiles of Jad's south west tile. The Inferno versions must be within melee distance to heal Jad.
Furthermore in the fight caves, the healers can be killed, but will respawn if they are not killed before Jad reaches full health from healing.
Popular methods include:
- Attracting the healers' attention, running through Jad at a timed interval, therefore getting the healers stuck behind Jad, trying to attack the player.
- Getting the healers' attention quickly, as to not let Jad regain much health, then proceeding to kill the healers (south-east spawn can allow the player to safely take the healers to the north-east corner to kill them).
- Getting the healers' attention and then lining them up so that only one healer can attack the player.
- High level player with the highest-tier weapons may be able to simply outdamage their healing effect and basically ignore their presence in the Fight Cave.
How to distract the Yt-HurKot (Fight Caves)[edit | edit source]
Green indicates where TzTok-Jad is.
Yellow indicates where the Yt-HurKots are.
Cyan indicates where you are.
Click on the images to enlarge them.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 6 May 2020. (Archived from the original on 04 April 2022.) Mod Ash: "It's a flat +5 (per NPC), running every 4 ticks."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 30 Dec 2020. (Archived from the original on 4 April 2022.) Mod Ash: "[...] Its other heal code appears to do 15-24 every 4 ticks."