|Released||4 October 2005 (Update)|
|Slayer XP||60 xp|
- In the TzHaar Fight Caves you can expect to see level 108 Yt-HurKot's.
- In the Inferno you can expect to see level 141 Yt-HurKot's.
In both cases, they appear when their respective Jads (TzTok-Jad in the Fight Cave and JalTok-Jad in the Inferno) reach half health. For TzTok-Jad, four Yt-HurKot will appear for it. For JalTok-Jad, five will appear for the lone Jad in wave 67 and three each for the three Jads in wave 68.
In the fight caves, they will heal Jad if they are within 4 squares of Jad, but will stop healing if interrupted. However, the inferno versions must be within melee distance to heal Jad.
Furthermore in the fight caves, the healers can be killed, but will respawn if they are not killed before Jad reaches full health from healing.
Popular methods include:
- Attracting the healers' attention, running through Jad at a timed interval, therefore getting the healers stuck behind Jad, trying to attack the player.
- Getting the healers' attention quickly, as to not let Jad regain much health, then proceeding to kill the healers (south-east spawn can allow the player to safely take the healers to the north-east corner to kill them).
- Getting the healers' attention and then lining them up so that only one healer can attack the player.
- High level player with the highest-tier weapons may be able to simply outdamage their healing effect and basically ignore their presence in the Fight Cave.
How to distract the Yt-HurKot (Fight Caves)[edit | edit source]
Green indicates where TzTok-Jad is.
Yellow indicates where the Yt-HurKots are.
Cyan indicates where you are.
Click on the images to enlarge them.
important note: if jad spawns on the third quadrant of the nort-eastern square (north of the eastern rock formation) it might be possible to lure the healers that way since the jad will not attack the player if the player manages to reach the north-western square and hugs the west corner of the center rock (the rock is north of the map), allowing the use of meele prayer against the healers.
Whenever jad spawns around the center of the map. If the player starts the fight on the far north eastern corner (as far north east as possible). Jad can get stuck on the south eastern quadrant. This allows to player to lure the healers into
the north eastern quadrant while safespotting the jad.