|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Examine||Scourge of Light.|
|Slayer XP||150 xp|
Zakl'n Gritch is one of K'ril Tsutsaroth's bodyguards, along with Balfrug Kreeyath and Tstanon Karlak. Zakl'n Gritch attacks with Ranged and has a maximum hit of 21. His fearsome appearance and power over ice have earned him the nickname "Scourge of the Light", being a prominent soldier in Zamorak's army. He attacks by throwing large snowballs.
Zakl'n Gritch is considered a lesser demon for the purpose of a Slayer task, and similarly it can drop the lesser demon champion scroll. As with most demons, he is susceptible to the effects of demonbane weapons.
Locations[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon (Zamorak boss room)||142||1||Maplink|
Drops[edit | edit source]
Drop rates estimated based on 12,127 kills from the Drop Rate Project, unless otherwise cited.
100%[edit | edit source]
Unique table[edit | edit source]
There is a 1 in 127 chance to roll the unique table.
Godsword shard table[edit | edit source]
There is a 1 in 127 chance to roll the shard table.
|Godsword shard 1||1||1/1,524||166,866||150,000|
|Godsword shard 2||1||1/1,524||164,432||150,000|
|Godsword shard 3||1||1/1,524||166,606||150,000|
Regular drops[edit | edit source]
The regular droptable contains 125 slots, however due to the unique tables the effective chance per item is slightly lowered.
Runes and ammunition[edit | edit source]
Other[edit | edit source]
|Wine of zamorak||5–10 (noted)||8/127||4,195–8,390||0|
Tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Frozen key piece (zamorak)||1||1/20[d 1]||Not sold||N/A|
|Clue scroll (hard)||1||1/128[d 2]||Not sold||12|
|Lesser demon champion scroll||1||1/5,000[d 3]||Not sold||0|
- Frozen key pieces are only dropped during The Frozen Door miniquest.
- The hard clue scroll drop rate increases to 1/121 with the completion of the hard combat achievements.
- Champion scrolls are only dropped if access to Champions' Guild is available, and the Lesser Demon Champion hasn't been previously killed in the Champions' Challenge.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|16 June 2021
(update | poll)
Zakl'n Gritch now drops malicious ashes in place of regular ashes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Gritch" may be a reference to the children's holiday story "The Grinch". This is supported by the fact that his attacks are snow based, and "The Grinch" takes place in a snowy village.
- He resembles an aged Lesser demon.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 19 January 2016. (Archived from the original on 26 May 2020.) Mod Ash: "It's 1/508 for any shard, 1/1524 for a specific one of the three."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 4 January 2019. (Archived from the original on 26 May 2020.) Mod Ash: "That'd be 8/125 of the fish option and 8/125 of the potato option, assuming you didn't get onto the unique / shard loot table."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 10 May 2015. (Archived from the original on 26 May 2020.) Mod Ash: "The bodyguards drop hards at 1/128."
|God Wars Dungeon|