The Zanaris choir is one of the strange events that occur only while visiting the Lost City of Zanaris. They work like regular Random events, but their purpose is not to stop bots.
Although their dialogues flash quickly, one can sometimes catch things like:
- Where are you going? Can we come too?
- Do you always resort to violence so quickly?
- If you should think of cutting a tree, don't do it!
- We do hope we are not too annoying!
- Look at that outfit! Can't you afford a decent one?
- Are you going to craft cosmic runes? Can we come too?
|28 November –
18 December 2006
The NPC was renamed from "Zanaris Choir" to "Zanaris choir".
- The last line indicates they are aware of the presence of the cosmic rune altar to the south of Zanaris.
- In September, 2018 the Choir was updated to act as a normal NPC, rather than a follower. Previously you could not have a pet out at the same time as the Choir, but now you can. This change was made to prevent a glitch that allowed users to take the Choir outside of Zanaris.