Players are awarded zeal points for following tasks:
- Killing players - the amount of Zeal given is dependent on how strong the opponent is, and killing the same player multiple times will have lower Zeal returns over time.
- Burying bones - players can bury bones until their Avatar has 100% damage reduction.
- Sacrificing soul fragments - players can sacrifice soul fragments until the opposing team's Avatar has 0% damage reduction.
- Dealing damage to the opposing team's Avatar
- Capturing graveyards or the Soul Obelisk
Rewards[edit | edit source]
|Soul cape||2500||N/A||Not sold|
|Spoils of war||30||N/A||Not sold|
|Blighted bind sack||10||N/A||29|
|Blighted snare sack||10||N/A||76|
|Blighted entangle sack||10||N/A||470|
|Blighted teleport spell sack||10||N/A||668|
|Blighted vengeance sack||10||N/A||671|
|Blighted ancient ice sack||10||N/A||1,102|
|Blighted manta ray||10||N/A||1,499|
|Blighted super restore(4)||10||N/A||8,279|
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
A player can imbue certain items with Zeal Tokens. Imbuing an item provides bonuses and appends an (i) to the item name.
Imbues from the Nightmare Zone are also available here. However, players who imbued their items at the Nightmare Zone cannot un-imbue their items for Zeal Tokens.
Imbuing an item provides extra bonuses and appends an (i) suffix to the item's name. Imbued items can be un-imbued, which removes the bonuses from the item and refunds 80% of the reward points used to imbue it.
Imbuing all available items would require a total of 3,950 reward points.
|Item||Imbued Bonuses||Tokens required|
|Black mask (imbued)[c 1]||
|Slayer helmet (imbued)||
|Salve amulet (imbued)||
|Salve amulet (e) (imbued)||
|Ring of the gods (imbued)||+4 Prayer bonus and gives the effect of the Holy wrench when equipped.||260[c 2]|
|Ring of suffering (imbued)||Doubles equipment bonuses.||300|
|Berserker ring (imbued)||Doubles equipment bonuses.||260|
|Warrior ring (imbued)||Doubles equipment bonuses.||260|
|Archers ring (imbued)||Doubles equipment bonuses.||260|
|Seers ring (imbued)||Doubles equipment bonuses.||260|
|Tyrannical ring (imbued)||Doubles equipment bonuses.||260|
|Treasonous ring (imbued)||Doubles equipment bonuses.||260|
|Granite ring (imbued)||Doubles equipment bonuses.||200|
|Locations and scenery|