Zogre Flesh Eaters/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Begin by speaking to Grish located in Jiggig, which is west of the Gu'Tanoth and south of Castle Wars.|
|Description||Run for your lives...the zombie ogres are here for your flesh! An ogre ceremonial dance area, used to communicate with ancient ogrish ancestors, has been overrun with diseased undead ogres. How could something like this have happened? And what sort of rewards could an enterprising adventurer gain from exploring the tombs of such a place?|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting off[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Grish located in Jiggig west of the Gu'Tanoth and south of Castle Wars (east of fairy ring bkp) and offer to help.
- Speak to Ogre guard to the east, he will remove the barricade to gain access to the Zogre-infested area.
- Climb over the crushed barricade and run east to a set of stairs going downwards, go down these stairs.
The cave[edit | edit source]
Note: You may now (or already have been) become diseased if under 89 combat and a Zogre or Skogre attacks you (level 44). Carry Super restore potions at all times. The disease lowers a random skill 10 levels every minute or so!
- Run north-west to an area with a blackened floor, a short cut scene will begin.
- Search the skeleton next to the broken lecturn. A Zombie will appear and attack, kill it to obtain the Ruined backpack.
- Open the Ruined backpack to obtain a Dragon inn tankard, some rotten food and a knife.
- Search the broken lecturn for the Torn page (make sure you keep this).
- Attempt to search the coffin west of the Skeleton, and then use a knife on it.
- Attempt to open coffin (may take a couple of tries), search the coffin for the Black prism.
- Exit the cave.
Yanille[edit | edit source]
Incriminating Sithik[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Sithik Ints in his bed in the upstairs bedroom in the guest house north of the Wizards' Guild
- Search the drawers, cupboard and wardrobe for Book of portraiture, Necromancy book, Papyrus, Charcoal and a Book of 'H.A.M'.
- Read all three books.
- Use all three books on Sithik.
- Use Papyrus on Sithik.
- Use portrait on Sithik.
- Note: He must appreciate the "honesty" of the portrait, not the "truth". More papyrus can be found in the drawers.
- Note: The portrait's examine text must say "A classic realist charcoal portrait of Sithik."
- Go to the Dragon Inn in Yanille and use the Dragon Inn Tankard on the Bartender. Then use the portrait on the Bartender.
The Bartender will sign the portrait as an affidavit.
Making Relicym's balm (optional)[edit | edit source]
Making brutal arrows (optional)[edit | edit source]
Note: If you have access to the Grand Exchange, you can just buy the arrows and skip this section.
Relocating the ceremonial grounds[edit | edit source]
Fighting Slash Bash[edit | edit source]
Note: Slash Bash uses Ranged and Melee, easiest method is to use Ranged from a safespot with Protect from Ranged prayer turned on. Alternatively, one may use the spell Crumble Undead if they prefer to use magic.
Congratulations! Quest Complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 3 Ourg bones
- 2 Zogre bones
- 2,000 Fletching experience
- 2,000 Ranged experience
- 2,000 Herblore experience
- Ability to make Relicym's balm
- Ability to fletch Comp ogre bows and Brutal arrows
- Ability to wear Inoculation bracelets
- Give a 3 or 4 dose Relicym's balm to Uglug to gain access to ~ Uglug's stuffsies ~