Zogre Flesh Eaters/Quick guide
|Zogre Flesh Eaters (#80)|
|Please add an image!|
|Release date||17 May 2005 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Begin by speaking to Grish located in Jiggig, which is west of the Gu'Tanoth and south of Castle Wars.|
|Description||Run for your lives...the zombie ogres are here for your flesh! An ogre ceremonial dance area, used to communicate with ancient ogrish ancestors, has been overrun with diseased undead ogres. How could something like this have happened? And what sort of rewards could an enterprising adventurer gain from exploring the tombs of such a place?|
If you're making your own comp ogre bow and Brutal arrows:
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting off[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Ogre guard to the east, he will remove the barricade to gain access to the Zogre-infested area.
- Climb over the crushed barricade and run east to a set of stairs going downwards, go down these stairs.
The cave[edit | edit source]
Note: You may now (or already have been) become diseased if under 89 combat and a Zogre or Skogre attacks you (level 44). Carry Super restore potions at all times. The disease lowers a random skill 10 levels every minute or so!
- Run north-west to an area with a blackened floor, a short cut scene will begin.
- Search the skeleton next to the broken lectern. A Zombie will appear and attack, kill it to obtain the Ruined backpack.
- Open the Ruined backpack to obtain a Dragon inn tankard, some rotten food and a knife.
- Search the broken lectern for the Torn page.
- Attempt to search coffin nearest to Skeleton, use knife on it.
- Attempt to open coffin (may take a couple of tries), search the coffin for the Black prism.
- Exit the cave.
Yanille[edit | edit source]
Incriminating Sithik[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Sithik Ints in his bed north of the Magic Guild in the guest house upstairs
- Search the drawers, cupboard and wardrobe for Book of portraiture, Necromancy book, Papyrus, Charcoal and a Book of 'H.A.M'.
- Read all three books.
- Use all three books on Sithik.
- Use Papyrus on Sithik.
- Use portrait on Sithik.
- Note: He must appreciate the "honesty" of the portrait, not the "truth". More papyrus can be found in the drawers.
- Note: The portrait's examine text must say "A classic realistic charcoal portrait of Sithik."
- Go to the Dragon Inn in Yanille and use the tankard and portrait on the Bartender.
The Bartender will sign the portrait as an affidavit.
Making Relicym's balm (optional)[edit | edit source]
Making brutal arrows[edit | edit source]
Note: If you have access to the Grand Exchange, you can just buy the arrows and skip this section.
Relocating the ceremonial grounds[edit | edit source]
Fighting Slash Bash[edit | edit source]
Note: Slash Bash uses Ranged and Melee, easiest method is to use Ranged from a safe spot with Protect from Ranged prayer turned on. Alternatively, one may use the spell Crumble Undead if they prefer to use magic.
Congratulations! Quest Complete!
Reward[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 3 Ourg bones which reward 140 Prayer experience each
- 2 Zogre bones which reward 22 Prayer experience each
- 2,000 Fletching Fletching experience
- 2,000 Ranged Ranged experience
- 2,000 Herblore Herblore experience
- Ability to make Relicym's balm
- Ability to fletch Comp ogre bows, which is the only bow that can fire Brutal arrows
- Ability to wear Inoculation bracelets