Zulrah's scales are items used to charge serpentine helmets, toxic blowpipes, toxic staves of the dead, and tridents of the swamp. It can also be used to create anti-venom at 87 Herblore by using them on an Antidote++, with 5 scales used per dose.
They are primarily obtained as a drop from Zulrah. They can also be obtained by dissecting sacred eels with a knife, which requires level 72 in Cooking. A player's Cooking level affects how many scales are received when they are dissected.
In addition, players can receive 20,000 scales from dismantling the following items:
On average, each Zulrah kill will provide 220 scales, or 337 if including scales gained by dismantling the aforementioned drops.
| Cooking||72 (b)||109–127|
|Members||Ticks||0 (0s) [r 1]|
- ↑ Auto-cutting sacred eel is 2, then 3 ticks.
- ↑ Depends on cooking level. Seven is average for cooking level 96-103.
- ↑ Due to Grand Exchange prices changing based on trade volume, this profit may not be fully accurate if the components are infrequently traded.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
|Zulrah||725 ||500||2 × 5/248|
- Zulrah's scales have been the featured item on the Grand Exchange's official site since its release. They were finally replaced by the Santa hat on December 17th, 2018, but reverted shortly afterwards.
- They are also the most traded Old School-exclusive items on the Grand Exchange.