|Released||6 September 2018 (Update)|
|Examine||A powerful staff.|
|High alch||180,000 coins|
|Low alch||120,000 coins|
|Exchange||10,000,000 coins (info)|
In Deadman seasonals, it is part of Zuriel's equipment, a set of Ancient Warriors' equipment, and is dropped by any monster found in the Wilderness as part of a global loot table, the chance being relative to the combat level of the monster.
Passive effect[edit | edit source]
- Ice spells - 10% increased accuracy.
- Blood spells - Hitpoints restoration is increased by 50%.
- Smoke spells - Poison damage is increased by 100%.
- Shadow spells - Attack drain is increased by 100%.
Combat styles[edit | edit source]
|Combat Options||Combat Style||Attack types||Style||Experience|
|Bash||Crush||Accurate||Attack and Hitpoints|
|Pound||Crush||Aggressive||Strength and Hitpoints|
|Focus||Crush||Defensive||Defence and Hitpoints|
|Spell||Magic||Defensive Autocast||Magic, Defence, and Hitpoints|
|Spell||Magic||Autocast||Magic and Hitpoints|
Changes[edit | edit source]
|14 April 2021
Zuriel's staff now gives its Ancient Magicks buffs in Last Man Standing.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This staff functions differently than its RuneScape incarnation - the original did not have the Ancient Magicks-boosting passive effect, but allowed the user to cast Miasmic spells - a branch of spells on the Ancient Magicks spellbook that can only be cast with Zuriel's staff. Players affected by Miasmic spells have their Ranged and melee attack speeds temporarily halved, akin to Ice spells; the duration of this effect increases with the level of the spell.