Dialogue for Bentamir
- Bentamir: Do you mind? You're in my home.
- Player: I'm sorry, should I have knocked?
- Bentamir: Very funny, human.
- Bentamir: We can't all live in plush houses, you know. But that doesn't mean us mining dwarves don't work hard.
- Player: Where do you do your mining?
- Bentamir: Normally the coal mine to the north. We need a lot of coal to keep our steam engines going, you know.
- Player: Can I do a bit of mining there as well?
- Bentamir: I'm not sure, but as long as no one notices I don't think anyone is going to care.
- (End of dialogue)