Dialogue for Dwarven Ferryman
Standard dialogue[edit | edit source]
Using the Travel option[edit | edit source]
If the player does not have at least 2 coins:
- Dwarven Ferryman: You don't even have 2 gold coins, human!
- Dwarven Ferryman: Come back later.
- Player: But... that means I'm stuck here.
- Dwarven Ferryman: Hmm. I suppose I could make an exception for you this time.
- Player: Thanks a lot!
- Player is transported across the river
- (End of dialogue)
If the player has at least 2 coins: