Reserve Your Clan Name!
We're really excited about the upcoming release of the Clans system - it's getting so close we can almost taste it! With that in mind, it's now time to think about reserving your unique Clan name. Handily, we've put together a Clan Reservation form so you can easily submit all the information we need.
As there are many potential claimants for any name, we don't want to run this on a first-come-first-served basis. We want to make sure that long-established Clans can bag their rightful name without fear of losing out to some cheeky chancers! To ensure fairness, this will be a manual process. We therefore greatly appreciate your patience as we try to allocate names as best we can.
Before we get into the specifics of the form, some guidelines:
- The form should only be submitted by the owner/leader of the Clan. Sending us multiple requests from the same Clan won't improve your chances of reserving the name, but is likely to slow down our process as we try to validate the information.
- On a similar note, please be patient with your request. We will review all requests before the release of the Clans system, and you will receive a response. Do not send us multiple requests if you haven't yet received a response.
- As this is a manual process, please don't misuse this form. This will take time away from us assisting people who genuinely need our help.
- Misusing this form to do something that you might think is funny, like requesting rude words or falsely trying to claim a rival Clan's name, may result in action being taken against you/your Clan, and you may lose your Clan's name as a result.
Okay, now that's out of the way, let's get on to the form itself! Clan leaders/owners can click here for the Clan Reservation form.
Here's a breakdown of what we ask for, and why we're asking for it.
- Your email address: This is the email address where you'd like to hear back from us, and does not have to be your usual login email.
- Subject: Simply put Clan, Clan Reservation or Clan Name.
- Clan Name: The name you'd like to reserve. The limit is 12 characters, the same as display names.
- Clan Creation Date: The approximate date your Clan was created (we invite you to offer proof of this date later in the form).
- Clan Size: The approximate size of your Clan (again, proof can be provided further down).
- Current Friends Chat: We're going to assume that you use a Friends Chat Channel (also referred to as a Clan Chat Channel).Telling us this will help to inform our decision-making if we're faced with similar name requests.
- Proof of Clan Existing: Here's where you can submit screenshots, videos etc to support your reservation request. For example, you can include proof of the Clan creation date or number of members.
- Discord Tag: As we mentioned earlier, the reservation process is a manual affair and requires realtime in-game interaction between leaders and J-Mods. We'll use Discord to arrange meeting dates and times. Let us know where to find you!
- Description: This is an area for you to include any other information that you think is relevant to your name reservation request.
Thank you for following the guidelines. We look forward to receiving your Clan Reservation form!
Mods Acorn, Arcane, Archie, Argo, Ash, Ayiza, Banjo, Boko, Bonsai, Brow, Bruno, Curse, Daizong, Deagle, Dibber, Ditto, Dylan, Ed, Elena, Errol, Fed, Flippy, Gecko, Gee, Grub, Halo, Husky, Jndr, John C, Kandosii, Katies, Kieren, Kirby, Lenny, Light, Lottie, Mack, Maylea, MikeD, Morty, Nasty, Nin, Oasis, Roq, Ry, Sarnie, Squid, Steve W, Sween, Tide, Vegard, West, Wolfy & Zuko
The Old School Team