Dialogue for Professor Manglethorp
- Professor Manglethorp: Fascinating, fascinating. It's remarkable what these young dwarves have managed to create. Oh, hello young woman.
- Player: Hello, what's a gnome like you doing in a place like this?
- Professor Manglethorp: Ah, well I have been sent by King to talk with the dwarves here and find out more about their recent advances in technology.
- Player: Found anything interesting?
- Professor Manglethorp: The rideable carts are a very handy way to get to mining sites, and the Blast Furnace is a magnificent beast of a machine.
- Player: I'll have a look, thanks.
- (End of dialogue)