Maze map upside down[edit source]
Theoretical maximum score?[edit source]
Is anyone interested in determining the theoretical maximum score (%) obtainable for each path?
We would need to know:
- The least number of tiles needed to run across in order to complete the path for each of the four paths (from the spawn point to the center object).
- The number of doors for each path.
- The amount of time (ticks) it takes to run over each tile
- The amount of time (ticks) it takes to open and pass through each door.
- The amount of time (ticks) it takes for each percentage to drop of the score.
Then it's simply using this formula: y=100-([a*b+c*d]/e)
y = theoretical maximum score (%)
a = number of tiles on the path
b = amount of time (ticks) it takes to run over each tile
c = number of doors
d = amount of time (ticks) it takes to open and pass through a door
e = amount of time (ticks) it takes for each 1% drop in score
Feel free to fill in the blanks below as you test:
|Path (color from map)||Number of tiles||Number of doors||Theoretical maximum score %|
|Action||Time (in ticks)|
|Running over tile||0.5 ticks (2 squares per tick)|
|Opening and running through wall door|
|Score percentage dropping by 1%|
April 2018 Prize nerf[edit source]
The prizes have been nerfed recently. I completed two mazes today, one at 75% and the other at 76%.
For the first I received 11 nature runes, 2137 coins and some death runes (118?).
For the second I received 240 chaos runes, 722 iron arrows and some death runes (120?).
(Not sure about the number of death runes since I didn't take note of the number after the first one. I just know I got 238 total from the two.)
- I can back this up. I had 72% potential at the end and I got 8 nature runes, 9 mithril ore, and an indeterminate number of coins. I definitely should have had more based on the article's current info on rewards potential. --Ioun (talk) 11:20, 18 October 2019 (UTC)
Maze rewards always seem to be multiples of each other[edit source]
My theory is that a reward potential is generated (based on total and completion percentage?), and then divided based on each item received.
|Reward 1||Reward 2||Reward 3||Total potential||Completion percentage||Total level|
|Coins, 3996||Iron arrow, 1332||Feathers, 1998||11988||?||~1765|
|Coins, 4410||Coal, 98||Coal, 98||13230||?||~1765|
|Iron arrow, 1470||Chaos Runes, 490||Death runes, 245||13230||?||~1765|
|Chaos runes, 424||Chaos runes, 424||Steel arrows, 318||11448||?||~1765|
|Iron arrow, 1335||Coal, 89||Nature runes, 22||12015||?||~1765|
|Chaos runes, 445||Chaos runes, 445||Mithril ore, 24||12015||~69%||1770|
|Coins, 4430||Coal, 98||Mithril ore, 27||13290||~75%||1772|