|Released||25 July 2019 (Update)|
Mynydd is a lone mountain located just north-west of Prifddinas. It is dotted with dead trees, and towers over the small village of Gwenith. It is also the only mountain in Tirannwn aside from the Arandar mountain pass.
In order to reach the mountain, players must travel to its base in the south-west. There is no other way to ascend the mountain.
The book, Legends of the mountain, provides the player with three local folktales surrounding Mynydd.
Mountain features[edit | edit source]
- A single stag can be found at the base of the mountain near the cenotaph.
- Four dire wolves can be found, with the first one the player encounters being an albino Dire Wolf.
- A small mine containing ten gold rocks. Ed can be found here, hunting for treasure.
- The summit contains some ruins of a castle. A single black dragon can be found on the summit.
- Wearing a ring of visibility will cause an unattackable ghost to appear.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Mynydd mine where Ed can be found.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mynydd is a Welsh word meaning "mountain".
- The entire area with its dire wolves (one being albino), destroyed throne and three dragon eggs appears to be a reference to the fantasy novels A Song of Ice and Fire.