Waterfall Quest/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Almera in her house northeast of the Baxtorian Falls.|
|Description||Investigate the death of elven leaders of old. Search for the elf King Baxtorian's tomb and discover the mysterious hidden treasure of the waterfall.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walk through[edit | edit source]
The Treasure[edit | edit source]
Items required: Rope.
- Speak to Almera north-east of Baxtorian Falls.
- Board the raft.
- Speak to Hudon.
- Walk to the southern end of the island and use rope on the rock.
- Use rope on the dead tree.
- Then Get in the barrel.
- Enter the large building to the north, where Hadley is.
- Go upstairs and search bookcases for a Book on Baxtorian.
- Left-click Read Book on Baxtorian and close the book again, or the key will not appear for the next part.
The Pebble[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Tree Gnome Village maze.
- Enter the dungeon.
- Go east and search the off-coloured crate near the entrance of the room for a Key
- Go back west and open the gate with the key.
- Speak to Golrie, he will give you Glarial's pebble. (Saving the pebble in your bank for Roving Elves after you're done with Waterfall Quest may save you some time in the future)
Tomb Raiding[edit | edit source]
- Bank all items including runes EXCEPT Glarial's pebble (you will not be able to enter the tomb if you have anything deemed "not peaceful" in your possession - Jewellery is allowed e.g any jewellery that has any combat bonuses) then take out Glarial's pebble, some food and a transport method (you must have at least 2 open inventory spaces).
- For low levels, as Glarial's Tomb is single-way combat, it is recommended to initiate combat with a skeleton once inside to prevent being attacked by Moss giants which damage the player signficantly more.
- For Ultimate Ironmen there is a table (in the house you got Book on Baxtorian from) you can place your items on for temporary safe-keeping.
- Running from either Ardougne, Barbarian Outpost or the Fishing Guild, go north-east of the large building where the book was found to find Glarial's Tomb. Use the pebble on it to enter.
- Go through both paths of the dungeon, search the chest to find Glarial's amulet. (Pick-up an extra amulet or two by dropping it from your inventory and picking them up from the ground.)
- Go the other way to search the coffin to find Glarial's urn.
Baxtorian Treasures[edit | edit source]
Items required: rope, 6 air runes, 6 water runes, 6 earth runes, Glarial's amulet and Glarial's urn.
- Head to the bank and get 6 air runes, 6 water runes, 6 earth runes, rope, some food, Glarial's amulet, and Glarial's urn. (Warning, there are several high level monsters in the waterfall dungeon.)
- Make your way back to Baxtorian falls, board the raft, use your rope on the rock, then use your rope on the dead tree. DO NOT GET IN THE BARREL.
- Carry/equip Glarial's amulet and enter the doorway.
- Go to the right path and search crates for "Key."
- Go back and to the left side, avoid the fire giants, use the key on the door.
- Use 1 of each rune on each pillar (1 air, 1 water and 1 earth rune on each pillar).
- After this, put Glarial's amulet on her statue. The ground will now rise to the chalice.
- DO NOT click Take treasure, as you will be washed out of the cave. Use the Glarial's urn in your inventory on the chalice. (Make sure you have 5 open inventory slots).
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 13,750 Strength experience
- 13,750 Attack experience
- 2 Diamonds
- 2 Gold bars
- 40 Mithril seeds