Waterfall Quest/Quick guide
|Waterfall Quest (#37)|
|Release date||24 September 2002 (Update)|
|Quest series||Elf, Gnome|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Almera in her house northeast of the Baxtorian Falls|
|Description||Investigate the death of elven leaders of old. Search for the elf King Baxtorian's tomb and discover the mysterious hidden treasure of the waterfall.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Book on Baxtorian[edit | edit source]
Glarial's amulet & urn[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Tree Gnome Village maze.
- Enter the dungeon. (see map for maze solution)
- Go east and search the off coloured crate for a key.
- Go back west and open the gate with the key.
- Speak to Golrie, he will give you Glarial's pebble.
- Bank all items including runes. (you will not be able to enter the tomb if you have anything deemed "not peaceful" in your possession - Jewellery is allowed) (you must have at least 2 open inventory spaces)
- (optional) Low Levels: Grab food and armor to run past aggresive monsters. Glarial's tomb is single-way combat, it is recommended to initiate combat with a skeleton once inside to prevent being attacked by Moss giants which damage the player signficantly more.
- Ultimate Ironmen: there is a table (in the house you got Book on Baxtorian from) you can place your items on for temporary safe-keeping.
- Go north-east of the large building where the book was found to find Glarial's Tomb. Use the pebble on it to enter.
- Go west, search the chest to find Glarial's amulet. (Pick up extra amulets by performing the drop trick.)
- Go south to search the coffin to find Glarial's urn.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Head to the bank and get 6 air runes, 6 water runes, 6 earth runes, a rope, some food, Glarial's amulet, and Glarial's urn. (Warning, there are several high level monsters in the waterfall dungeon.)
- (optional) Use a bank teleport now. (see above)
- Make your way back to Baxtorian Falls, board the raft, use your rope on the rock to the south, then use your rope on the dead tree near the waterfall's edge. (DO NOT GET IN THE BARREL!)
- Equip Glarial's amulet and enter the doorway.
- Go to the right and search crates for A key. (Note: this is not the same as the previously obtained key)
- Go back and take the left path, avoid the fire giants, use A key on the door.
- Use 1 of each rune on each pillar (1 air, 1 water, and 1 earth rune on each pillar).
- Put Glarial's amulet on her statue then put the Glarial's urn in the chalice.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 13,750 Strength Strength experience
- 13,750 Attack Attack experience
- 2 Diamonds
- 2 Gold bars
- 40 Mithril seeds