Waterfall Quest/Quick guide
|Waterfall Quest (#37)|
|Release date||24 September 2002 (Update)|
|Quest series||Elf, Gnome|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Almera in her house northeast of the Baxtorian Falls|
|Description||Investigate the death of elven leaders of old. Search for the elf King Baxtorian's tomb and discover the mysterious hidden treasure of the waterfall.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walk-through[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Almera north-east of Baxtorian Falls.
- Board the raft and speak to Hudon.
- Swim down the river
- Enter the large building to the north.
- Go upstairs and search bookcases for a Book on Baxtorian.
- Left-click Read Book on Baxtorian and close the book again, or the key won't be in the box.
- Enter the Tree Gnome Village maze.
- Enter the dungeon.
- Go east and search the off coloured crate for "A key."
- Go back west and open the gate with the key.
- Speak to Golrie, he will give you Glarial's pebble.
- Bank all items including runes (you will not be able to enter the tomb if you have anything deemed "not peaceful" in your possession - Jewellery is allowed) then take out Glarial's pebble, some food and a transport method (you must have at least 2 open inventory spaces).
- For low levels, as Glarial's tomb is single-way combat, it is recommended to initiate combat with a skeleton once inside to prevent being attacked by Moss giants which damage the player signficantly more.
- For Ultimate Ironmen there is a table (in the house you got Book on Baxtorian from) you can place your items on for temporary safe-keeping.
- Running from either Ardougne, Barbarian Outpost or the Fishing Guild, go north-east of the large building where the book was found to find Glarial's Tomb. Use the pebble on it to enter.
- Go through both paths of the dungeon, search the chest to find Glarial's amulet. (Pick-up an extra amulet or two by dropping it from your inventory and picking them up from the ground.)
- Go the other way to search the coffin to find Glarial's urn.
- Head to the bank and get 6 air runes, 6 water runes, 6 earth runes, rope, some food, glarial's amulet, and urn. (Warning, there are several high level monsters in the waterfall dungeon.)
- Make your way back to Baxtorian falls, board the raft, use your rope on the rock, then use your rope on the dead tree. DO NOT GET IN THE BARREL.
- Carry/equip Glarial's amulet and enter the doorway.
- Go to the right path and search crates for "A key."
- Go back and to the left side, avoid the fire giants, use the key on the door.
- Use 1 of each rune on each pillar (1 air, 1 water and 1 earth rune on each pillar).
- After this put Glarial's amulet on her statue. Put the urn in the chalice.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 13,750 Strength Strength experience
- 13,750 Attack Attack experience
- 2 Diamonds
- 2 Gold bars
- 40 Mithril seeds