Waterfall Quest/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Almera in her house north-east of the Baxtorian Falls.|
|Description||Investigate the death of elven leaders of old. Search for the elf King Baxtorian's tomb and discover the mysterious hidden treasure of the waterfall.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The Treasure[edit | edit source]
Items required: Rope.
- Speak to Almera north-east of Baxtorian Falls.
- Board the raft.
- Speak to Hudon.
- Walk to the southern end of the island and use rope on the rock.
- Use rope on the dead tree. DO NOT go in the door yet.
- Then Get in the barrel.
- Enter the large building to the north, where Hadley is.
- Go upstairs and search bookcases for a Book on Baxtorian.
- Left-click Read Book on Baxtorian and close the book again, or the key will not appear for the next part.
The Pebble[edit | edit source]
- Enter the Tree Gnome Village maze.
- If you haven't started Tree Gnome Village yet, be sure to enter the village and start the quest so you won't have to redo the maze later on.
- Enter the dungeon.
- Go east and search the off-coloured crate near the entrance of the room for a key.
- Go west and open the gate ("door") with the key.
- Speak to Golrie, he will give you Glarial's pebble.
- Keep the pebble in your bank for Roving Elves to save you some time in the future.
Tomb Raiding[edit | edit source]
- Bank all items EXCEPT Glarial's pebble, some food and a transport method (Including runes; you will not be able to enter the tomb if you have anything deemed "not peaceful" in your possession; Jewellery is allowed including any jewellery that has any combat bonuses. You must have at least 2 open inventory spaces).
- For low levels, as Glarial's Tomb is single-way combat, it is recommended to initiate combat with a skeleton once inside to prevent being attacked by Moss giants which damage the player significantly more.
- For Ultimate Ironmen there is a table (in the house you got Book on Baxtorian from) you can place your items on for temporary safe-keeping.
- If you die while in the tomb, your gravestone will spawn on the surface.
- Head to Glarial's Tombstone, east of the Waterfall. Use the pebble on it to enter.
- Go west, search the chest to find Glarial's amulet. (Pick-up an extra amulet or two by dropping it from your inventory and picking them up from the ground).
- Return and go the other way to search the coffin to find Glarial's urn.
Baxtorian Treasures[edit | edit source]
Items required: rope, 6 air runes, 6 water runes, 6 earth runes, Glarial's amulet and Glarial's urn, food.
- Head to the bank and get 6 air runes, 6 water runes, 6 earth runes, rope, some food, Glarial's amulet, and Glarial's urn. (Warning, there are several high level monsters in the waterfall dungeon.) Weapons and armour are also allowed in the cave, so feel free to get these back too.
- Make your way back to Baxtorian falls, board the raft, use your rope on the rock, then use your rope on the dead tree. DO NOT GET IN THE BARREL.
- Carry/equip Glarial's amulet and enter the doorway.
- Go to the right path and search the northernmost crates for a key.
- Go back and to the left side, avoid the fire giants, use the key on the door.
- Use 1 of each rune on each pillar (1 air, 1 water and 1 earth rune on each pillar).
- After this, put Glarial's amulet on her statue. The ground will now rise to the chalice. DO NOT click Take treasure, as you will be washed out of the cave.
- Use the Glarial's urn in your inventory on the chalice. (Make sure you have 5 free inventory slots).
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 13,750 Strength experience
- 13,750 Attack experience
- 2 Diamonds
- 2 Gold bars
- 40 Mithril seeds