For a list of all items and upgrades within the Construction skill, see Construction/All milestones.
The games room in a player-owned house is a place to play games and have fun. This room can be created at 30 Construction, costing 25,000 coins. Players who win at one of these game may obtain a prize key, which can be used to receive a reward from the prize chest.
There are 5 hotspots available to build games:
- Stone - Two players have separate combat stones, first one to break the stone is the winner, pieces of this stone may come off and deal damage to the player.
- Ranging game - Three different games that test the Ranged skill. The Dartboard and Archery Target require the players to bring their own ranged equipment.
- Elemental balance - Players are to use the elemental spells (air, earth, fire and water) to balance the colour of the orb white.
- Prize chest - Contains prizes for the winner of the games.
- Game - Various games (jester, treasure hunt, and hangman) that do not test a skill, but are there for your enjoyment.
Stone[edit | edit source]
|Clay attack stone||39||10 pieces of soft clay||100||560|
|Limestone attack stone||59||10 Limestone bricks||200||1,590|
|Marble attack stone||79||4 Marble blocks||2000||1,317,228|
Ranging game[edit | edit source]
Dartboard and Archery target require a ranging weapon to use.
|Ranging game||Level||Materials||Experience||GE price|
|Hoop and stick||30||2 Oak planks||120||782|
|Dartboard||54||3 Teak planks, 1 Steel bar||290||2,840|
|Archery target||81||6 Teak planks, 3 Steel bars||600||6,054|
Elemental balance[edit | edit source]
Staves can not be used to substitute runes to build any elemental balance.
|Elemental balance||Level||Materials||Experience||GE price|
|Lesser magical balance||37||500 Air runes, earth runes, fire runes and water runes.||176||10,000|
|Medium balance||57||1000 Air runes, earth runes, fire runes and water runes.||252||20,000|
|Greater magical balance||77||2000 Air runes, earth runes, fire runes and water runes.||356||40,000|
Prize chest[edit | edit source]
Prize chests have a limit on how much you can deposit for the winner:
- Oak prize chest = 500 coins
- Teak prize chest = 1,000 coins
- Mahogany prize chest = 1,500 coins
|Oak prize chest||34||4 Oak planks||240||1,564|
|Teak prize chest||44||4 Teak planks, 1 Gold leaf||660||138,283|
|Mahogany prize chest||54||4 Mahogany planks, 1 Gold leaf||860||142,851|
Game[edit | edit source]
|Magical Party games||Level||Materials||Experience||GE price|
|Jester||39||4 Teak planks||360||3,288|
|Treasure hunt||49||8 Teak planks, 4 steel bars||800||8,072|
|Hangman||59||12 Teak planks, 6 steel bars||1200||12,108|
Complete room[edit | edit source]
To build this room at the highest furniture possible at level 81 Construction, players will need a total of: 4 marble blocks, 1 gold leaf, 4 mahogany planks, 18 teak planks, 9 steel bars, 2000 air runes, 2000 earth runes, 2000 fire runes and 2000 water runes.
Player-owned house rooms