|Released||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Location||Farm west of Port Phasmatys|
|Sells items||Alice's Farming shop.|
|Quest NPC||Animal Magnetism|
|Examine||She sells Farming equipment.|
Alice is a widow who runs the family farm west of Port Phasmatys. She runs the shop while her daughter Lyra watches over the nearby herb and allotment patches and her deceased husband manages the undead livestock. Her daughter ensures they do not pay the blood tithes by luring young farmers back to their farm, using them to pay the tithe instead.
Many years ago, the power of the ectofuntus killed her husband and all their cows and chickens, resurrecting them as a ghost and undead cows and chickens. Despite this, they continued to run the farm, but this caused trouble in communication, as she refused to use a ghostspeak amulet. The last time she tried, the amount of undead that she heard scared her. In particular, this caused her financial worry as she couldn't find their savings, unaware that her husband had placed them in the bank.
When an adventurer came by seeking undead chickens, she asked them for help. They acted as an intermediary for the couple until the husband refused to give out his pass number, believing the intermediary to be a scammer. The adventurer sought the aid of a nearby witch, who gave them a special ghostspeak amulet for the husband, allowing him to talk to his wife. They started selling the undead chickens for 20 ecto-tokens each after that, saving up to buy killer cows to repel those who attack their livestock.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Stock[edit | edit source]
|Filled plant pot||500||unknown||1||0||1|
|Plant pot pack||30||unknown||100||70||Not sold|
|Compost pack||10||unknown||2,000||1,400||Not sold|
|Sack pack||30||unknown||100||70||Not sold|
|Basket pack||30||unknown||100||70||Not sold|
|Empty bucket pack||15||unknown||500||350||Not sold|
References[edit | edit source]
- Lyra, "Garden of Tranquility", Old School RuneScape. "Sometimes I travel to market fairs in distant lands, and I use my feminine arts to lure young farmers back to this land; then the vampyres come for them and I see them no more."
- Alice's husband, "Animal Magnetism", Old School RuneScape. "All I know is, years ago, that temple started glowing green and, a few months later, I woke up dead."
- Alice's husband, "Animal Magnetism", Old School RuneScape. "It's that fountain thingy in the temple to the east. It's turned them all into zombies."
- Alice, "Animal Magnetism", Old School RuneScape. "I tried that once, but all those other ghosts - and even the undead chickens and cows - scared me so much, I wouldn't try it again for all the cash in Varrock bank."
- Alice's husband, "Animal Magnetism", Old School RuneScape. "Great! I'm laying away me tokens for some killer cows. That'll learn them bone rustlers."