|Released||25 July 2019 (Update)|
|Examine||For the raven, which sits upon the floor. Staying here for evermore.|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
The following text is transcluded from Transcript:Raven.
- Player: Oh, look! A raven!
- Raven: Nope, we're not doing that again!
- Player: Wait... What? Doing what?
- (End of dialogue)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Raven is a reference to RuneScape's Ravens, which hide around Prifddinas and must be found to earn an in-game title. These are in turn, a reference to the Jagex Moderator Mod Raven.
- The examine text is a reference to The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe.