The Ithell Clan is one of the eight elven clans who were originally brought to Gielinor from Tarddiad by Guthix and Seren in the early First Age. They are located south west of the Tower of Voices in Prifddinas, off the western path. They are artisans skilled in Construction and Crafting and they are the most skilled crystal-chanters with most crystal-chanters hailing from this particular clan.
Features of the district[edit | edit source]
The Ithell district is located in the southwestern part of the city and features the following:
- A player-owned house portal. Players can visit an estate agent (Alwyn being the nearest one further southwest) to have their house moved to Prifddinas for 50,000 coins.
- A singing bowl where players can create crystal equipment and other crystal items. Players who don't have the requirements to create them can have Conwenna create them in exchange for crystal shards.
- Guinevere's Dyes, a dye shop run by Guinevere.
- Lliann's Wares, a clothes shop run by Lliann.
- Prifddinas' Seamstress, a crafting shop run by Nia. She also runs creates custom fur clothing similar to Asyff in Varrock. A spinning wheel and loom can be found inside the shop as well.
- Eluned and Ilfeen can be found outside the dye shop and the POH portal, respectively.
Known Ithell elves[edit | edit source]
- Lady Kelyn Ithell (current leader)
- Lady Ithell (Fourth Age)† (former leader)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ithell translates to "generous lord" in Welsh.
|† denotes that a person is deceased.|