Council of Elders
The Council of Elders was a group formed by the five houses of Great Kourend that rebelled against King Rada III during 5th BA, they included members from the Arceuus, Hosidius, Lovakengj, Piscarilius, and Shayzien houses. They used the Tower of Magic as a meeting place.
Sometime during their reign, a famine struck Great Kourend. This resulted in Lord Hosidius writing to the council requesting half the land of each of the other four families, as agreed to by the other lords, so that Hosidius could grow enough food to stop the famine. The council granted the request, and the famine ended sometime after.
|King Rada III||Rulers of Great Kourend||Lord Ethrain Hosidius I|
References[edit | edit source]
- Pagida, Old School RuneScape. "Following the rebellion of the five families against King Rada III, the Council of Elders was formed"
- Timeline, "Library Historical Archive", Old School RuneScape. "Council of Elders: 5th BA - 1th BA"
- Pagida, Old School RuneScape. "the Council of Elders was formed and they used the Tower as a meeting place for the Council."
- Lord Ethrain Hosidius I, "Hosidius letter", Old School RuneScape. "Only yesterday did I meet with the lords of all houses and we agreed in principle that all houses would offer half their land so we may farm more."
- Imerominia, Old School RuneScape. "The Royal Accord of Twill was signed by the rulers of each of the houses one hundred and thirty-nine decades ago, following the great famine."