Note: If you are planning to do this quest and obtain the robes yourself, make sure to first start the quest since this improves your chances to obtain robes. Because of this, it is not recommended to prepare for the quest by collecting the robes in advance.
- Talk to Mistag at the Dorgeshuun mines to start the quest.
- Bring two sets of H.A.M. robes to Zanik in Lumbridge cellar. (Can be purchased from the G.E.)
- Ironmen should instead pickpocket female H.A.M. members after starting the quest to take advantage of the increased chance of pickpocketing each item of clothing. Wear each article as you receive them to reduce the chance of being thrown out.
- Zanik will follow you, if you lose her go back to the cellar. Talk to the townspeople with her following.
- Talk to the Cook
- Talk to the Duke
- Talk to Hans
- Talk to any Man or Woman (Zanik must engage in the conversation. Try another if she does not.)
- Talk to Bob
- Talk to Father Aereck
- Talk to Lumbridge Guide
- Walk near a goblin. Zanik will talk to one.
- Talk to the shopkeeper
- Ask Zanik, "Have you seen enough of Lumbridge yet?"
- Put on your set of HAM robes, and go to the HAM Hideout (west of the general store) and pick the lock to the entrance trapdoor.
- Talk to Johanhus Ulsbrecht southeast of the stage.
- Wander around the south of the stage, Zanik will spot a trapdoor.
- Pick the trapdoor and go down. You'll need Zanik to kill the guards in this room to continue:
- Walk west past the first guard and talk to him, then Zanik will shoot him.
- Squeeze through the crack in the wall. Wait for the guard in the central corridor to walk by, then squeeze through the next crack in the wall. Run west behind the guard by the door and talk to him, then Zanik will shoot him.
- When the guard in the corridor starts walking east, talk to Zanik and say “Now!”, and Zanik will snipe him.
- Move to the east side of the central corridor but stop before the northeastern guard can see you, and talk to Zanik again. Tell her to wait. Then, run south to make the north-east guard follow you. Zanik will shoot him as he passes the central corridor.
- For the final guard, go to the end of either of the passages, and talk to Zanik again. Tell her to wait, then go to the other passage, and distract the guard. Zanik will shoot him.
- Listen at the door. A senior guard will appear and arrest you.
- Pick the lock to escape the cell, then climb up the ladder and leave the hideout to find Zanik, dead. Take her body.
- Go to Juna in the Tears of Guthix cave.
- Either a games necklace minigame teleport or by going down to the Lumbridge swamp cellar (south-west of Lumbridge castle) and take the path heading South.
- Talk to Juna and collect 20 Tears of Guthix to start the cutscene. Remember to have both hands free.
- With your full HAM robes and gear for the fight, return to the castle cellar and talk to Zanik.
- Go to the chicken farm near the water wheel (dairy churn icon on the east side of the river) and go through the southern gate.
- With both hands free, search one of the southern empty crates and Zanik will hide in it.
- While wearing the full HAM robes, climb down the nearby trapdoor, and head to the western room. You will see Sigmund (level 50) and three Senior Guards (level 22).
- Kill the guards first, then Sigmund. He will use protection prayers, but will use only protect from missiles in the second phase. You can safespot the guards using Zanik, and you can safespot Sigmund using the boxes.
- Smash the nearby drilling machine, then head down the southern tunnel to the exit. A cutscene will appear.
You are granted access to the Dorgeshuun city!
The completion of Death to the Dorgeshuun is required for the following:
- ↑ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 30 March 2018. (Archived from the original on 28 May 2020.) Mod Ash: "Are you on the bit of the quest where you need it? If so, the chance of you getting HAM kit is considerably higher."