Jonathan is a historian specialising in the history of Hosidius, found in a house just south of the bank.
During Dragon Slayer II, the player is lead to her by Imerominia in order to inquire about Camorra Shayzien, but he will tell you that a heroine like her wouldn't have associated with Hosidius, as early Hosidius settlers were pacifistic.
Before or after Dragon Slayer II
- Player: Hello there.
- Jonathan: Hello, lovely day we're having.
- Player: Same as every day really, the weather is very consistent around here.
During Dragon Slayer II
- Player: Hello there. Have you heard of Camorra?
- Jonathan: Who?
- Player: Camorra. She was a great hero who fought in the Dragonkin Conflicts. I think she travelled to Kourend during the war. I'm trying to find out what happened to her.
- Jonathan: A hero? Well she wouldn't have had much to do with Hosidius. The early Hosidius settlers were all pacifists, they'd have stayed away from people like her.
- Player: Oh well. Thanks for the help.