Bush seed refers to any seed used to grow bushes with the Farming skill. They are planted in a bush patch by using one bush seed on any patch. With the exception of poison ivy berries, bushes are also susceptible to disease.
When fully grown, its health must be checked before harvesting. Like fruit trees, calquat trees and cacti, bushes will continue to produce after harvesting. To remove a bush, use a spade on it to dig it up after harvesting. The yield scales with Farming level, with the minimum always being four unless harvested again before it has regrown all berries (within approximately 80 minutes).
List of bush seeds[edit | edit source]
|Level||Seed||Protection||Growth time ||Experience||Uses|
|Plant||Check health||Harvest||Total |
|6×20 mins||18||102.5||7||148.5||Making Cadava potion|
Poison ivy berry
- N×20 mins means the crop will grow a little and can be watered again for each 20 minutes. This happens N times until it is fully grown.
- Assume 4 berries are picked.
- All sacks required must be filled with 10 harvests.
- Each basket must be filled with 5 harvests.
- Poison ivy will never become diseased.