The drunken dwarf is a random event who occasionally appears and talks to players. If the player responds, the dwarf will give them a kebab and a beer. Prior to the random event update, he would throw rocks and damage the player if the player didn't respond.
- ^ 1.0 1.1 Only drops if the event is completed.
- The drunken dwarf is seen in final cutscene of the Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf quest. After the quest, if the player responds to the drunken dwarf, he will speak of the player's 'Kebab stories' from the end of the quest and give the player a beer and kebab as normal.
- Before completing said quest, dialogue with Kjut refers the Drunken Dwarf as a relative of the Drunken Dwarf in Keldagrim.
- During Swan Song, the Drunken Dwarf is seen harassing the Wise Old Man outside of the Pyramid Plunder pyramid, where he was subsequently vaporised by the Wise Old Man.
- During the My Arm's Big Adventure quest, the Drunken Dwarf will wander too close to the goutweed that My Arm is attempting to grow and will be thrown off a mountain. A nameless newborn troll then attempts to eat his leg, earning the name Drunken Dwarf's Leg.